Silicone Screen Protector Vs Tempered Glass…!!! A little bit of a disappointment in the past, because today’s screen protectors are very easier to install, better, and highly affordable than ever in every aspect you take. Again in screen protectors for electronic devices like our smartphones, laptops, smartwatches, etc. Silicone screen protectors and tempered glass come out to be the most popular and widespread screen protectors. But here comes the main question, which screen protector is the best Silicone or Tempered glass & Silicone Screen Protector Vs Tempered Glass?
Check out Ceramic Vs Tempered Glass
So to find out this answer in detail, read this informative post where we have broken down everything you need to know about how screen protectors work, is it really worth it, what they offer and all, and finally comes out to know Silicone screen protector Vs Tempered glass. Without any further delay, let’s dive in and explore…
Best Tempered Glasses in 2021
Well with deep research and a handful of experience, I have handpicked the best-tempered glasses for the selective trending mobile phones. Please have a look…
JGD 11D tempered glass is specially designed for Redmi Note 8 keeping in view its sharp edge curved, top-notch, 99.99% transparency, and bezels. It will give your 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
This 11D tempered glass will offer promising touchscreen sensitivity, high durability, and scratch-resistant features for your Redmi Note 8. In short the best deal for you.
If you are searching for the best 11D tempered glass for Poco X2 then this POPIO tempered is for you. Easy installation, bubble proof, scratch-resistant, anti-glare, anti-shatter, and anti-fingerprint are some of the features which you will get in this tempered glass.
The hardness level provides accidental drop protection and compatibility to your Poco X2.
Zarala rounded edge design and naked screen ultimate experience 11D tempered glass is waiting for your Realme 6. The Oleophobic coating prevents excessive fingerprinting, oil stains, and makes it very easy to clean and wipe dust & debris from the top of the screen.
This 11D tempered glass is silicon bubble-free which protects your phone from external and accidental damages. Most importantly available at the best price.
The best quality iPhone 7 tempered glass by OpenTech provides a smooth experience, soothing feel with 99.99% screen transparency. It comes with a hydrophobic, oleophobic screen coating that protects your phone against sweat, oil, and water.
Good round edges are compatible with 3D touch with ultra-thin (0.33 mm thickness). Above all, it will not get any scratches from your keys, coins, etc. when it is in your pocket. Interesting right! Give it a try you will never regret it.
Ultra-clean high definition tempered glass from JGD Products. If you are searching for Samsung M31 tempered glass then there is no match with this product. Ultra-thin thickness (0.3 mm) is reliable and resilient.
This screen protector also comes with a Wet and Drywipe too. Highly durable effective and worth quality product at the best price for you.
Best Screen Protector in 2021
This Primo Tempered Glass Screen Protector is ultra-compatible rigid and thin which makes you feel nothing on the iPhone screen while using. The 3D sensitive touch and natural view give a smooth video playing and gaming experience.
This primo tempered glass screen protector is made up of nano-sized super-strong explosion materials that protect your phone screen from any severe damage and its edges will never break easily.
Primo Tempered Glass Screen Protector comes with a 0.2 mm thickness with 5 hours full tempering. The 5X shatter protection. High definition clarity and Ion Matrix technology make a precision touch sensitivity experience for the user.
If you are always busy with rigorous work where the chances of accidental fall down of your iPhone are more. Then it is must try a screen protector for you. Grab the best deal now!
If you are searching for the best primo tempered glass for Samsung Galaxy M31/ Samsung Galaxy M21 then this anti-fingerprint, anti-glare, anti-shatter, touch-sensitive tempered glass is for you.
Sometimes it happens that when we install tempered glass on our phone the bubble left at the side edges because of the curved pattern. But with this tempered glass, you will not face such types of issues.
Looking for the best tempered for Samsung Galaxy M21 / Samsung Galaxy M31 / Samsung Galaxy M30S / Samsung Galaxy M30 / Samsung Galaxy A50S / Samsung Galaxy A50 / Samsung Galaxy A30S / Samsung Galaxy A30 then please have a look at this perfect and magnificent tempered glass.
8 Phone 1 Tempered Glass Screen Protector
This tempered glass is specially crafted from Japanese Asahi glass which provides 9H hardness protection and full-screen coverage (except edges).
Get this premium tempered glass screen protector for your premium OnePlus 6T or OnePlus 7. Available at the best price and protects your phone from all types of damages, scratches, and cracks.
Most importantly this tempered glass comes with an edge-to-edge full-screen coverage installation kit. So no need to worry about the bubble pop-up at the edges.
The rounded edges best quality tempered glass for iPhone 11 and iPhone XR made up of premium glass with 0.33mm thickness. The high transparency and high response accuracy make it perfect and the most recommended tempered glass for iPhone 11 and iPhone XR.
The tempered glass is harder than the knife and featured one-push super easy installation with bubble-free, dust-free, and fingerprint-free quality.
Glass Screen Protector primo tempered glass comes with 11D featured premium quality for Samsung Galaxy M31/M21/M30S/M30/A20/A30 with Edge to Edge installation kit.
This primo tempered glass is highly durable and scratch-resistant with 9H hardness protection. Now make it compatible and secure your Samsung Galaxy M31/M21/M30S/M30/A20/A30 with this inevitable primo tempered glass.
This primo tempered glass screen protector apple watch is specially crafted with a high-quality hard PC case with a built-in Tempered glass screen protector. Which is hard coated to withstand the forceful impact and protects your Apple watch screen.
Shows 99.99% HD clarity and Touchscreen accuracy with precise laser cuts. This primo tempered glass repels oil and fingerprints and has shatterproof property so no broken glass splinters.
Why you must need the best screen protector?
Everyone knows that smartphones are not only a fad these days but a very basic necessity in our everyday life for any kind of activities he/she does online or offline. So, whenever we buy a new smartphone we must think about how we are going to protect the pristine glass screen surface of it because most of the damage, bumps, cracks, and all appear to be on the screen only, and for our bad luck, the smartphone screen display is one of the most expensive element to get it repaired or replaced and it may be a big hit bad fortune if you take it easy and don’t opt for the best screen protector. In the market, there are various types of screen protectors (or screen guards) available like Silicone screen protectors, tempered glass screen protectors, ceramic screen protectors, plastic screen protectors so and so forth. Screen guards protector protects your phone screen from any accidental damage, cracks, bumps, drops that can happen during everyday usages, which may lead to scratches, breakage, or any other severe damage. Manufacturers of each type of screen protector ( including Silicone glass screen protector as well as tempered glass screen guard) claim that their product is the best in the market protecting the original glass screen of the Smartphone. Yes it’s true and every company says our product is best, we are not denying the fact but the point is that adding an extra layer of protection over the glass screen of your Smartphone display is the best option to be on the safer side rather be sorry for the loss and damages later. So, the important part is to pick the perfect, right, and best kind of screen protector for your Smartphone. And I know you have stuck between a Silicone screen protector and a tempered glass screen protector. As per the customer’s behavior and market scope, the Silicone screen protector was the undisputed leader and ruling the whole screen protector market but nowadays people are discarding Silicone screen guards and accepting tempered glass screen protectors as the savior of their Smartphone glass screen display? Why is it so? We have discussed below… let’s check it out.
Silicone screen protector Vs Tempered glass
To understand which screen protector to choose and prefer, we have broken down both the Silicone screen protector and tempered glass screen protector so as the grasp the points perfectly.
Silicone screen protector
The pros of the Silicone screen protector are as follows.
- The silicone screen protector offers reusability, Tempered Glass Vs Silicone Screen Protector.
- If you want to take the screen off, then you can easily do it at any point in time and use it later.
- The extended life span of Silicone screen protectors.
- Silicone screen protector lasts longer and it shows no cracks, bumps, etc. if it slips or drops from a height to a hard surface.
- A Silicone screen protector is comparatively a lot cheaper, affordable, and available than the tempered glass screen protector.
Some cons about the Silicone screen protector are as follows.
- Silicone screen protectors get scratched and cracker easily.
- Scratches are easily visible too.
- After a certain period of time Silicone screen protectors lose their clarity resulting unnatural, haziness, and ugly look to the phone.
- Silicone screen protectors are much thinner than tempered glass.
- Not fingerprint spot resistance.
- Small scratches will turn into big cracks in Silicone screen protectors and with time making your Smartphone ugly and useless to use.
- Lastly, the installation of Silicone screen protectors is way tougher and difficult.
Tempered glass screen protector
The process of making classy and natural glass feel tempered glass making is to make the best, durable, and stronger screen protector than normal glasses. The tempered glass screen protector is actually 5 times stronger than normal glasses. Moreover, tempered glass screen protector-making companies are also offering cover curved edges nowadays to your Smartphone. It has multiple layers of different elements such as Oleophobic nano-coating, shatter-proof film, and penetrable silicone coating at the top compressed into one and making the Tempered Glass Screen Protector much stronger and scratch-proof apart from heat and water resistance properties. Some pros of tempered glass screen protectors are as follows.
- Undoubtedly, a tempered glass screen protector gives you an enhanced user experience and natural feel when you operate the phone.
- The extreme and smooth touch sensitivity is excellent when compared to Silicone Screen Guard.
- The tempered glass screen protector is much robust, hardened, and tougher than its Silicone counterpart and gives the phone additional extra layer protection.
- You will hardly notice the presence of a tempered glass screen protector because of the extremely natural look on your smartphone once it is installed properly without any bubbles, Silicone Screen Protector Vs Tempered Glass.
- A tempered glass screen protector safeguards your Smartphone from cracks, scratches that may come from sharp objects or metal objects like keys, coins, etc.
- The Oleophobic coating of tempered glass screen protectors helps to prevent excessive fingerprints and oil smudges.
- Wiping the screen is too much easy as you don’t have to use any external solution to clean it up.
- You will get excellent natural clarity, quality and enhance comfortable feel visuals along with excellent touch responsiveness.
- In addition, with a tempered glass screen protector, you can also get anti-spy protection advanced feature which is not possible for silicone screen guards.
- Easy installation of tempered glass screen protector than the Silicone screen guard protector, Silicone Screen Protector Vs Tempered Glass.
Some cons of tempered glass screen protectors are as follows.
- A tempered glass screen protector may be a slightly bit costlier option when compared to the Silicone screen protector but it really worth what you pay.
- Make sure you shouldn’t reuse a cracked and scratched tempered glass screen protector because it might harm your fingers tips.
Conclusion for Silicone screen protector Vs Tempered glass
Silicone screen protectors came into the scene before the arrival of a tempered glass screen protector. The fact is that after a certain point Silicone screen guard protector cannot change its properties or feature in order to adjust to the demands of the ever-changing Smartphone world. In a nutshell, we will recommend you to go with the best tempered glass screen protector rather than going for the cheap and sticky Silicone screen protector. Because when you have already spent thousands of bucks to get the brand new smartphone, it’s nothing to spend some more bucks on best-tempered glass, right. So, that’s the end for Silicone screen protector Vs Tempered glass 2021. Hope you have found this post helpful, informative, and learned something new, so why not share it with your friends, foes, relatives, and of course those who have recently bought the new smartphone and confused between Silicone screen protector Vs Tempered glass.
“Keep sharing, because sharing is …….”
Thank You 🙂